XMLSitemapMaker 2.2 Download
Using a software to crawl your website so that it may generate a Google Sitemap robs you of some considerable amount of time, bandwidth, and money. Skip the crawling. List down your website URLs in a text file and get right down to XML sitemap creation using our XMLSitemapMaker 2.2. Then submit to Google Search Console right away.
How to Use XMLSitemapMaker 2.2
- Extract the zip file.
- Upload the XMLSitemapMaker folder and its contents via FTP to your server's (local* or remote) root directory.
- Save a list of all your website URLs in a text file.
- Open your favorite browser, go to http://www.yoursite.com/xmlsitemapmaker/ and click the Choose File button to fetch the text file from your computer.
- Click the Convert TXT to XML Sitemap button.
- When the Get Your XML Sitemap button appears it means that the process is complete. Click that button to download the generated XML sitemap.
- Submit your sitemap to Google Search Console and Bing Webmaster Tools.
* XMLSitemapMaker 2.2 has a built-in reCaptcha integration which can only work when enabled on a domain you specified in your reCaptcha account.
About XMLSitemapMaker 2.2
XMLSitemapMaker 2.2 is a tool for converting a list of URLs in a text file into a XML sitemap.
The generated sitemap follows the sitemaps.org format including the <lastmod>, <changefreq>, and <priority> optional tags.
What do you get when you download XMLSitemapMaker 2.2?
This is the file that contains the PHP class which creates the xml sitemap for you. You don't have to edit this file to get XMLSitemapMaker 2.2 to work.
XMLSitemap 2.2 saves each generated sitemap into its unique folder and a download link will be provided to the user.
The index file holds the form for uploading the text file containing the list of URLs to be included in the sitemap. The commented HTML and PHP codes are reCaptcha integration codes. Simply insert your own site key and secret key which are required for reCaptcha to work and then uncomment those lines of codes. You can only get those keys by signing up for reCaptcha. If you don't want to use the Google reCaptcha, it's fine, you don't need to edit anything in the index.php file.
Next is the external CSS file. Feel free to modify it to your liking.
This file lets you download the sitemap.xml file when you click the Get Your XML Sitemap button.
This is a bonus class I've added if you want to include the IP of users which is an optional parameter in reCaptcha validation.
Here is the license that is included inside the XMLSitemaker 2.2 zip file.
If you have questions or comments please feel free to send an email to email@example.com